This is a DIY Home Décor Wall Hanging made with simple materials easily available at home- empty cardboard of masking/duct tapes (3), Fevicryl paints/ Glass paints, a wire/ string, Fevicol and cardboard.
- Take the empty tape rolls and paint them silver using Fevicryl Paints and leave it to dry. Meanwhile cut out 3 circles from a piece of cardboard (the 3 circles should be of the same perimeter as the perimeter of the empty tape rolls) and make a hole in the center of the cardboard circles.
- Paint the circles black. Once dry, take the 3 empty tape rolls and glue the cardboard circles on the top.
- Take your glass paints and use the outliner to draw flowers, leaves, etc. and fill in the colours using glass paints or Fevicryl paints (I would suggest using glass paints since they give a better effect). Leave it to dry.
- Take a piece of string or wire (black in colour but if you do not have black coloured wire you can paint it) and pass it through the holes made in the carboard circles. Tie knot above and under each segment at equal distance to hold the segment in place (segment= painted empty tape rolls + painted carboard circles). Put a spot of Fevicol if needed. Leave it to dry.
- Lastly, add finishing touches. Your craft is ready!